WIN! A myLiquitab Terms and Conditions of Competition
Application of Terms
- These terms and conditions (Terms) govern participation in the “Win a myLiquitab System” (Competition). The myLiquitab System comprises a myLiquitab Unit and myLiquitab Homecare Pack (refer to clause 12 for a description of the Prize). The RRP of myLiquitab System is $648 plus GST. The Competition is conducted by Liquitab Systems Limited (ACN 121 790 770) of 23 Brisbane Street, Ascot Vale 3032 (Liquitab). Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
Entry into the Competition
- Entry to the Competition is open to individuals who:
- are residents of Australia or New Zealand who are 18 years of age or older; and
- submit an Entry during the Competition Period.
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete an entry form on the Liquitab website at www.myliquitab.com.au/win and tell us in 25 or less about their particular medical or health condition and how a myLiquitab Homecare Unit would help their condition (Entry).
- Liquitab reserves the right to verify the validity of Entries and entrants and to disqualify any non-complaint or invalid Entry or entrant.
- An entrant may submit multiple Entries except that the use of any automated software or any other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all such Entries invalid.
- Entry to the Competition will open at 9am AEST on Monday 9 September 2019 and close at 5pm AEST on 11 November 2019 (Competition Period).
- Any cost associated with submitting an Entry is the entrant’s sole responsibility.
Winners and Prizes
- At the end of each week during the Competition Period, commencing on 15 September 2019 at the offices of Liquitab, between 9am – 5pm, one Entry will be selected as a winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by Liquitab and at Liquitab’s sole discretion (Winner). The Competition is a competition of skill. Winners will be determined based on the quality of the Entry and the extent to which the panel feel it best represents the benefit of the Prize. Chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 10 Winners in total during the Competition Period, with one Winner being awarded a Prize (as that term is defined in clause 12 below) per week.
- Each Winner will be:
- announced in a post on Liquitab’s Instagram account (@myliquitab) and Facebook page (facebook.com/myliquitabsystem) (Social Media); and
- contacted by email and phone,
after each of the winner selection dates. Liquitab will inform each Winner how they must claim their Prize.
- If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by a Winner by 5pm on 3rd November 2019, that Winner forfeits their Prize immediately. Liquitab may then select an alternate Winner in its absolute discretion.
- Each Winner will win:
- a myLiquitab Homecare Unit; and
- a myLiquitab Homecare Pack, comprising 30 beakers, 1 stirring paddle, flavouring measuring scoop and 550gm of flavouring,
(together, a Prize). There are 8 Prizes to be won.
- Each Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, Liquitab may in its absolute discretion substitute a Prize or any element of a Prize with a prize of equal or lesser value.
- If for any reason a Winner does not take any part of the Prize at the time stipulated by Liquitab that Winner will forfeit their Prize absolutely.
- As a condition of accepting their Prize, each Winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by Liquitab. A Winner will immediately forfeit the Prize if that Winner does not comply with this condition.
- The Winners may be requested to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Competition and the Prizes.
- If the Competition is unable to be conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Liquitab, Liquitab may disqualify any entrant and/or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition or any element of the Prizes without liability to the entrant.
- The myLiquitab Homecare Unit and myLiquitab Homecare Pack which form part of the Prizes:
- are not medical devices;
- are not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the products by a person responsible for their safety; and
- must not be used by anyone under the age of 18 without adult supervision;
- Enteric coated, sustained release and slow release tablets should not be liquefied or used in the myLiquitab Homecare Unit. Cytotoxic drugs should also not be used in a myLiquitab Homecare Unit. Some medications are better ‘non crushed’.
- Winners must seek the advice of your pharmacist or doctor before using the any part of the Prize, including regarding which mediations are suitable for use in a myLiquitab Homecare Unit. Winners are solely responsible for their use of the Prize and any part of the Prize.
- The myLiquitab Homecare Unit has been designed and manufactured for use only with accessories (including beakers or flavourings) that are manufactured by or on behalf of Liquitab. The myLiquitab Homecare Unit must not be used with any accessories manufactured by or on behalf of any other person (Third Party Accessories). Use of the myLiquitab Homecare Unit with Third Party Accessories will void the Express Warranty that applies to the myLiquitab Homecare Unit, available at myliquitab.com/warranty (Express Warranty).
Disclaimer and Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, entrants to the Competition (including the Winners) unconditionally and irrevocably release Liquitab, its officers, employees and agents from any liability or claim which it has, or might have in the future, arising in connection with or as a result of:
- any variation in the Prizes or any element of the Prizes to that stated in these Terms or any substitution of the Prize;
- use of the Prizes or any part of the Prizes; or
- all loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or the Prize.
- makes no representation that the Prizes (or any part of them) are suitable for the Winners’ specific circumstances or appropriate for their individual needs;
- does not warrant that the Prizes (or any part of them) will function in accordance with any claim made in Liquitab’s marketing materials (including the Liquitab website or Social Media) and instructions;
- has no liability to any person arising howsoever in connection with the Prizes where use of the Prizes:
- is not in accordance with our instructions; or
- is outside Australia and New Zealand; and
- does not guarantee that the myLiquitab Homecare Unit will not result in the loss of some active ingredients in mediations.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms (including in connection with the Prizes or part of Prizes) is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits Liquitab from excluding the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of the condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to goods (including the Prizes or part of the Prizes):
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- The disclaimer set out in clause 22 to 24 of these Terms does not:
- attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded; or
- affect or exclude any terms contained in Liquitab’s Express Warranty.
- if the breach relates to goods (including the Prizes or part of the Prizes):
- These Terms and the Competition are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Failure by Liquitab to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Competition does not constitute a waiver of those rights.