Liquitab Systems Limited Collection Notice
1. Purpose of Collection
If you are a customer, we collect your personal information primarily to:
- provide you with the goods, services and information that you request from us (including to facilitate your purchase and delivery of our products);
- provide you with information about Liquitab’s products and services;
- suggest Liquitab’s products and services to you; and
- otherwise manage our relationship with you.
If you are a Supplier or Distributor, or an employee of a Supplier or Distributor, we will collect your personal information primarily to contact you for business purposes and manage our relationship with you or your organisation.
If it is reasonable to expect that we would use or disclose your personal information for purposes which are related to the above primary purposes, we may also use or disclose your personal information to:
- assist you with enquiries, warranty claims or complaints;
- develop and improve our customer service and relationships;
- promote, advertise and market any of our products and services, including to invite you to events or activities hosted by Liquitab;
- to comply with our legal obligations (including to comply with any law or any lawful request of a law enforcement agency or government authority), resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our customers and enforce our agreements with third parties such as your employer; and
- inform you of developments at Liquitab and other services that we can provide.
We may use information collected through our Website for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends.
We may use your name, email address, postal address and/or telephone number for direct marketing purposes. Where possible, we will provide you with a choice to opt-out of any of our marketing communications. We will respect your request to decline to receive these marketing communications.
2. Type of personal information collected and consequences if personal information is not collected
If you are a customer of Liquitab, we may collect the following information about you:
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- credit card details; and
- details about you to assist in managing our relationship with you.
If you are a Supplier or Distributor, or an employee of a Supplier or Distributor, in addition to the information listed above, we may also collect details about the business that you represent.
In addition to the information set out above, when you make an enquiry about a product and/or services (including on our Website), provide us with feedback, asked to be placed on one of our mailing lists, or supply goods or services to Liquitab, we may also collect and hold details of the products or services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries.
For each visitor to our Website, we may also collect the following non-personally identifiable information:
- browser type, version and language;
- operating system;
- pages viewed while browsing the Website; and
- page access times and referring website address.
If you do not provide the necessary personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information that you have requested from us.
3. How we collect personal information
In the course of providing you with products and services, Liquitab collects personal information in a variety of ways. Unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so, we collect your personal information from you directly. In some cases however, we may collect information about you from a third party. For example, if you are a supplier to Liquitab (Supplier) or distributor for Liquitab products (Distributor), or an employee of a Supplier or Distributor, we may also collect personal information about you from your employer or colleagues.
At the time of collection, or as soon as practicable after we have collected it, we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to notify you of the collection and of any matters relevant to the collection, unless it is obvious from the circumstances that you would know or would expect us to have the information.
Liquitab may collect personal information about you when you:
- purchase a Liquitab product;
- register your Liquitab product with us for warranty purposes;
- make a warranty claim or complaint about a Liquitab product;
- make an enquiry about our products or services;
- engage with our business and its employees in the course of receiving products or services from us;
- visit our website, myliquitab.com
- asked to be placed on one of our mailing lists; and
- supply goods or services to Liquitab.
4. Sharing of your personal information
If you have purchased a Liquitab product, we may disclose your personal information to:
- external providers of services that we may use to operate our business and manage our business systems (for example, this may include file storage service providers, database and mailing service providers, marketing service providers; couriers and/or freight service providers, printers, call centres, providers of payment processing services and IT technicians who may need access when providing on-site support (although it is our practice for them to work under supervision));
- our professional advisors and agents.
If you are a Supplier or Distributor, or an employee of a Supplier or Distributor, we may disclose your personal information to your employer, your colleagues or end customers of our products.
We may disclose your personal information to these third parties so that they can assist us with providing the best possible service to you or your employer.
Those third parties will be permitted to access only the personal information they need to deliver the service to Liquitab or to you. Liquitab takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
The privacy and collection practices of entities to which we disclose personal information are governed by their own privacy policies and collection notices.
We will not otherwise disclose information about you unless the disclosure:
- is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.
6. Contact Us
Our contact details in respect of any matters in relation to privacy are: